Stamparatus training videos
- 5 Things to Know About the Stamparatus — This was the first video, in November 2016, introducing the Stamparatus. It’s a good place to start; later videos will clarify some points.
- Why you need a Stamparatus — You’re probably convinced of this already! This video from May 2017 has some additional details that are good to know.
- Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #1 Precision Placement — This February 2017 shows you how to place your multi-step photopolymer stamps on your project.
- Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #2 Aligning with Red Rubber Stamps — Tips on perfect placement of red rubber stamps, and a good demonstration of how to ink the stamps when on the Stamparatus plate.
- Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #3 Creating Patterns with the Hinge-Step Technique — Hinge-Step stamping is so neat! Also note her cautions about the strength of the magnets and her advice about not stamping in the “corner” of the Stamparatus.
- Stamparatus Technique Series: Video #4 Stamping on Pre-Die Cut Pieces — This is the technique we have used in camp. It’s perfect for creating multiples (Christmas cards, anyone?).
- Stamparatus Pressure — This is a great video, with lots of advice about where to position your stamps. I appreciated all the demonstrations.