As part of the big January clean-up, I’ve been
tidying up sandblasting my part of the office. Included in that effort is the bulletin board that hangs in front of my desk. It gets out of hand. So many interesting quotes:
- “At my age, one must ration one’s excitement.” Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham
- “I always think there’s something rather foreign about high spirits at breakfast.” Mr. Carson
- “If you don’t ask, the answer will never be “yes.'”
- “Anticipate the reward, not the sacrifice.”
And other things I need to remember:
- 12:00 p.m. is noon, not midnight
- The size of my blog header needs to be 940 x 198 pixels
- Club host schedules
- My “why”
- 3/8″ ≅ .375″ and 5/8″ ≅ .625″ and 7/8″ ≅ .875″
And pins, ribbons, trinkets, buttons. A picture of a row of blue and green pencils (more than once, Peter has asked why I have that), my very first stamping effort, the address of my high school music teacher, two kraft paper dogs with tags for DH and for me (from my sister on our Christmas presents a long time ago), a small calendar from 2015 (why?).
I cut that out of Where Women Create some time ago, and I’m afraid I don’t have the author of that quote. But it’s a good one!
What’s on your bulletin board?