What to do when you need a piece of patterned paper, but you don’t have just the right colors? Make your own!
This was made with four different colors of ink, two blues and two greens. Perfection is not important with this technique!
The tag is created with two pieces of Thick Whisper White cardstock: one piece is 2″ x 3¼” (the piece that will be die cut) and one is 2″ x 3⅝” (the piece that will be colored). Here are the instructions:
- At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, placing petal edge up to edge of shorter white panel, die cut Medallion Tag (forward, backward). Clean die.
- At bottom of tag, stamp Friend in Bermuda Bay ink.
- Lightly trace petal edge onto one end of longer white panel. Cut inside pencil line. Check against die cut panel; trim as necessary.
- On non-die cut panel, apply dots of Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Pool Party, and Lemon Lime Twist ink (in any order) with Sponge Daubers, pressing and twisting. It’s OK to leave just a bit of white.
- Carefully flat adhere dotted panel behind die-cut panel.
- Adhere tag to Pool Party card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: