I can’t believe it — it’s the end of the Stampin’ Up! catalog year and time to enter your guess in the 10th Annual Great Coin Jar Contest! It’s this simple: guess the amount of money in this quart jar (my spare change for a year!) and you may win a fabulous Stampin’ Up! prize. This year I’m giving away a brand-new set of 2018-2020 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (click to see them), a value of $15.00 US!
- I’ll take the jar to the bank to be counted Thursday, May 31.
- The person who, by the deadline, emails me, messages me via Facebook, calls or messages me via phone, or leaves me a comment on this post with a dollar amount guess closest to the actual amount wins.
- Only one guess per person.
- The contest closes at 9:00 p.m. CST Thursday May 31. That is, guesses after 9:00 p.m. today will not be considered.
- You must be in the United States to win.
- In the event of a tie, my husband will randomly choose the winner.
- I’ll announce the winner in a post Friday morning. I’ll contact you for your mailing address then and mail your prize (or hand deliver it).