I can’t overstate how much I love coloring with the Stampin’ Up! Blends. These alcohol markers are so smooth and the colors so beautiful — well, it’s hard to put them down!
The image on this January camp card (planning ahead!) is an example of my obsession with the Stampin’ Blends.
I used a pretty spring palette for this heart. Thanks, Stampin’ Up!, for sizing this image to be cut out perfectly with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits!
You might be surprised to see the Petal Pair folder used on the vellum heart; the folder is too narrow, so we just flipped the heart and repeated the embossing on the other half. It’s such a pretty design, I couldn’t resist using it here even though most of the embossing is hidden.
Here’s how to make this card:
- At Big Shot with standard platform, emboss one-half of pre-cut Vellum heart with Petal Pair folder; repeat on other half.
- On Thick Whisper White scrap, stamp Floral Heart in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Using only the blunt (small) end of the marker, color image with Stampin’ Blends.
- At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, cut heart image with Heart die. Flat adhere to Vellum heart.
- At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, die cut Filigree Border from Calypso Coral scrap. Cut in half. At each end, adhere border to middle of 5¼” x 4″ Whisper White panel with Glue Dots. In middle, adhere with regular tape (ends won’t meet).
- Adhere ribbon across panel (in center) and ends on back with regular tape. Adhere heart to center of panel with Dimensionals.
- On inside of Thick Whisper White card, stamp Single Flower in Memento Tuxedo Black in and color image with Stampin’ Blends.
- Flat adhere Whisper White panel to card front.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: