I have such generous stamping friends! I am grateful that they support my Stampin’ Up! business with their orders and presence at stamp camps and other events. I love being part of a community that has fun together while creating beautiful projects!
I made this card to thank those who ordered this month. Perhaps not the simplest card to create in multiples (all those tiny berries punched from Glimmer Paper!), it turned out mostly as I wanted. Not too crazy about the edging done with Basic Gray, but naturally there wasn’t time to trim it off and add a mat instead. Hopefully the recipients overlooked that detail!
Here’s how to make this card:
- Lightly “walk” edges of 3⅛” x 4⅝” Whisper White panel across Basic Gray pad. At Big shot with standard platform, emboss panel with Softly Falling folder. Flat adhere to Whisper White Note Card base.
- On Whisper White scrap, stamp Thank You in Basic Gray ink. At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, cut image with Stitched Shapes Small Square die.
- On Wild Wasabi scrap, stamp Holly Leaves (big and small) in VersaMark ink. Immediately heat emboss with Clear powder. At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, cut images with Holly Leaves dies. Flat adhere to corner of stamped square.
- From Red Glimmer Paper scrap, punch three circles. Using a tiny bit of wet adhesive, adhere “berries” to holly leaves.
- Using Glue Dots or regular tape, adhere ribbon behind square.
- Adhere square to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: