There are a surprising number of December and early-January birthdays on my list, so I have to be watching the calendar! This is the card for several of the birthday girls:
Have you worked with the Celebration Time bundle? The stamp set, Celebration Time, consists of 13 red rubber stamps; there are 14 dies in the coordinating Celebration Thinlits set. As we’ve seen with new Thinlits sets the last few years, Stampin’ Up! gives us more than just “outline” dies that cut out a stamped image. This set has wonderful coordinating dies for tags — check out the openwork striped tag! Choose the style that fits your recipient: playful, sweet, or elegant!
- Cut a standard card base of Thick Whisper White card stock with a side fold.
- Cut a panel 4″ x 5¼” from Sweet Sugarplum card stock; flat adhere to card base.
- Cut a panel 3¾” x 5″ of Vellum card stock; emboss using Polka Dot Basics folder.
- Stamp Happy Birthday in Fresh Fig on Whisper White scrap; with Big Shot and Magnetic Platform, cut out image with Tag with Gifts die.
- With Big Shot and Magnetic Platform, cut Plain Tag from Fresh Fig scrap.
- Flat adhere Whisper White tag over Fresh Fig tag.
- Affix Stampin’ Dimensionals behind tag; adhere Metallic Thread loops to Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere tag to vellum panel; flat adhere vellum to card front.
- Tie bow to top of tag.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: