I can dream, can’t I? Actually, I’d just as soon it wait until after our neighborhood party at our house tomorrow morning (and it looks like it will hold off).
Sorry for the odd lighting on this picture — it was hard to get the sparkle and shimmer! Here’s how to make this card:
- Flat adhere 5¼” x 4″ Whisper White panel to Real Red card base.
- Flat adhere Whisper White card liner inside card, or wait until you have stamped a greeting.
- Applying adhesive where it will be hidden, flat adhere snowflake to card front.
- Use Glue Dots to flat adhere a “zig zag” of ribbon to card front.
- On Thick Whisper White scrap, stamp Let It Snow in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Punch out.
- Use Glue Dots to flat adhere stamped tag to punched Red Glimmer mat as shown.
- Adhere matted tag to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: