I just had to show you this card before 2017 Christmas is just a memory — this elf from Festive Phrases (retiring 1/2 or when supplies are depleted) is just too cute!
It’s hard to see on this picture, but the panels of patterned paper are adhered to a Whisper White panel, not directly to the card, to easily keep everything lined up.
Here’s how to make this card:
- On 3½” x 4¼” Whisper White panel, adhere patterned paper as follows:
- Red check (2″ x 2⅝”) in lower left corner
- Plaid (2″ x 1½”) in upper right corner
- Green wave (1⅜” x 2⅝”) in lower right corner
- Green stripe (1⅜” x 1½”) in upper left corner
- At Big shot with standard platform, emboss patterned paper panel with Quilt Top folder. Flat adhere to Thick Whisper White card base.
- On Whisper White scrap, stamp Elf in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- At Big Shot with Magnetic Platform, cut image with Oval die. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- To hat and shoes, affix Rhinestones.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: