Now we are officially in the Christmas season, having observed the first Sunday in Advent a few days ago. Many of my stampers share my love of the Night in Bethlehem bundle, page 26 of the Stampin’ Up! 2017 Holiday Catalog. This example (another to come tomorrow) was from October’s Inkspiration Saturday:
I hadn’t used Whisper White ink for ages before designing this card with my stamping partner, Elizabeth Hamilton! (Did you know that the pad now comes uninked and includes a refill?) Here’s how we made this card (keep reading for a list of products used):
- The Dapper Denim base is a standard card, 5½” x 4¼”, with a top fold.
- Cut an oval in a 5¼” x 4″ panel Dapper Denim.
- Sponge Whisper White ink lightly around the oval, fading as you go away from the window. Heat set the ink to dry and brighten it.
- On Basic Gray scrap, stamp the Holy Family in VersaMark ink. Heat emboss image with clear powder. Die cut image and adhere to left of window with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On card front, stamp Stars in Whisper White ink; heat set.
- From Silver Foil, cut both Cityscape dies. Adhere behind window with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere window panel to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- From Glimmer paper, cut Star die. Adhere to card front with Stampin’ Dimensional.
- On Whisper White card liner, stamp Sentiment in Dapper Denim ink.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: