After one of the most unusual autumns I’ve experienced, somehow I wasn’t prepared to see snow over the weekend! And not just that is-it-rain-or-is-it-something-else wimpy stuff, but Giant Flakes. It was fun to see, and more fun because it almost immediately melted.
This camp card from October is useful as a post-holiday birthday card, and in fact I already have it ready to go for our brother-in-law’s special day in January! See another version of this wintry scene with this Jingle Jump card.
Here’s how I made this card:
- Punch one end of 2″ x 3⅝” Night of Navy panel.
- Cut top of tag with Moon and Stars die.
- Flat adhere piece of Glimmer paper behind tag; flat adhere curved piece to front of tag.
- From Crumb Cake scrap, cut Deer; adhere to “hill” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- From Old Olive scrap, cut Tree; adhere to hill, slightly over deer, with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere tag to Thick Whisper White card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals, leaving room for ribbon.
- Thread ribbon through hole at top of tag; knot and tie bow around ribbon with twine.
You’ll notice I attached the tag to the card front and then affixed the ribbon. If you work by yourself, as I do, it seems you often need a third hand to deal with ribbons, knots and bows! Having the tag attached (and even using a sticky note to temporarily hold the ribbon ends down) makes this a bit easier.
Click the images below to add products for this card to your cart in my Stampin’ Up! online store: