At last week’s OnStage in Salt Lake City, Stampin’ Up! unveiled a brand-new product — and a new way to order it!
Are you equally new to this concept? Learn the basics in this corporate video:
To recap, here’s what you can do with the Stamparatus:
- Make multiples with ease.
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images.
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over.
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money.
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates.
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
Frankly, I’m wildly excited about this product! Are you? Then you’ll want to know these details about the new reservation system we’ll use. Stampin’ Up! is testing this system to more effectively manage inventory. Simply, you can reserve a Stamparatus if there is one available.
There are three “reservation windows”:
For each window, please note the following:
- Reservation quantities are while supplies last.
- Limit is 1 tool per customer per reservation window, but you may participate in multiple reservation windows.
- In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information.
- Credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus ships from the Stampin’ Up! facility. When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct.