I’m breathing a huge sigh of relief and happiness now that Stampin’ Blends are launching at last and are here to stay! Local stampers will be using them in camp this month, and I’ll be showing you other Blends projects starting tomorrow.
Be sure to keep reading, because I’ve got a special Blends Bonus offer for you!
New to alcohol markers? Here are some Stampin’ Blends details:
- Dual tips (brush and blunt) allow you to add just the right amount of color to a stamped image.
- Nested caps fit on the ends of the markers while you’re using them and have a tight fit for long-lasting color.
- Twelve exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors are offered in light and dark shades, available individually ($4.50 US each) or in combo packs (e.g., both light and dark Old Olive for $9.00 US).
- Two additional markers, Ivory and Bronze, are offered separately.
- The Color Lifter marker allows you to erase color, highlight, blend, and add texture.
- Images to be colored should be stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White or Very Vanilla card stock.
Need to see Stampin’ Blends in action? Here’s one minute of WOW from the Stampin’ Up! corporate office:
To see all Stampin’ Blends products available today, November 1, view the brochure here. Note that the Color Me Happy Project Kit and Color Me Happy stamp set will only be available while supplies last.
Here’s the special Blends Bonus offer: Order the Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection (#147475) with all 26 colors plus the Color Lifter for $121.50, and I’ll send you FREE the Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad and Refill (a value of $11). You’ll also get credit for a FREE Stampin’ Blends class when I set the date(s). Details:
- The Blends Bonus is available November 1-15 to US customers only.
- You must order the Stampin’ Blends Marker Collection using my early-November Host Code (79UZS2WM).
- However, if your order is at least $150, do not use my Host Code — you will earn host benefits of your own in addition to the Blends Bonus!
- Your order earns Burgin Bucks, too!
- If you already have the Memento pad and refill, substitute other items totaling not more than $11; just let me know and I’ll order them.