Yesterday the Stampin’ Up! demo world was fidgeting and fussing, going from one chair to the next, checking the clock over and over — all this awaiting the retiring products list. Or maybe that was just my behavior, ahem.
And finally it’s here! I’ve modified Stampin’ Up!’s version so that it only includes the English stamp sets and is in order by publication and then by page. See the 2016-2017 retiring products list here. Do not overlook the discounts being offered on some products! Click here when you’re ready to order, where you’ll always see what items are still available. And take note of these details:
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, Stampin’ Up! will keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products in May.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
Remember that your order will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards when it reaches $150 US (before S/H and tax) and you’ll earn Burgin Bucks for each $50 you order — and you’ll earn double Burgin Bucks through Thursday, April 13, when you use host code A6ACVTWU.