The featured product for April is the Grateful Bunch Bundle, seen on page 22 of the 2016 Occasions Catalog. The style of this stamp set is both elegant and playful, and the sentiments are terrific. (Upcoming graduation? Perfect!) You’ll love having the punch to cut out the three smallest flowers! The designs in your Project Kit will be for two each of three card designs.
And again this month I’ll create a Pinterest board for this set, collect ideas from all over, and invite subscribers to this kit to participate in that board. You’ll keep getting new ideas as I find them — and you can add your own, too!
What you need to order* by Sunday, April 10:
- Grateful Bunch photopolymer stamp set and Blossom Bunch Punch bundle (#140801— $33.00)
*If you already have any required product, you must order items at least equal to $33.00 (before S/H and tax) to qualify for the Project Kit.
Begin your online order by clicking the item number for the Grateful Bunch bundle above. Do not complete your order until you add other items you’ll need to complete the projects (see below). The host code for April 2016 is HTUSA6KB (copy and paste into the text box in the lower left-hand corner of your Shopping Bag):
What you’ll need to complete the projects:
- Clear blocks B, C, D, E, and H)
- Adhesive — I recommend
- a dry-type, like SNAIL (#104332) and
- a wet-type, like Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755)
- Glue Dots ($103683) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430)
- VersaMark ink
- A heat tool and white embossing powder
- Dark gray or black ink
- Dark yellow ink (like Crushed Curry)
- Cherry Cobbler ink
- Ink refills as necessary
Want to learn more about Stamp@Home Kits by Mail? Click HERE to see the Stamp@Home FAQs.