As with all the personalized stamps from Stampin’ Up!, you can create a cool address label or even use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies. I would have loved this as a young girl! Do you have someone like that in your family?
Here are just a few customization ideas (for you or for the perfect gift):
- Address stamp
- Thank you
- From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
- From the kitchen of
- Made with love
- This book belongs to
- From the desk of
- Just married
- Save the date
- Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)
Here’s what mine might look like (you can create and revise your personalization over and over). The finished size is about half the size shown at right (it can be punched out with the 1-3/8″ Circle Punch).
Now about the Circle Monogram Stamp:
- Price: $23.95
- This is a photopolymer stamp.
- Use Clear Block B (#117147), sold separately.
- Punch out with 1-3/8″ Circle Punch (#19860), sold separately.
- You must be signed in to add personalized stamps to your order (order at my online store).
- Preview your stamp before submitting your order (note that font styles and images are set).
- Personalized stamps are nonrefundable.
- Stamp will ship from a third party vendor, separate from any other items included in your order.
One for you, one as a gift — next thing you know, you’ve just about earned an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item FREE.