This card didn’t make the Stamp Review Crew: Festive Flurries Edition blog hop earlier this week. Actually, I had it made long before I decided to participate. I thought we might use it for a camp project, but it just wasn’t practical — too many people needing the same supplies and equipment.
I wanted to recall the thousands of gingerbread cookies I’ve made over the years (not this elaborate, trust me!). It uses my custom-blend “White Diamonds” embossing powder: equal parts white embossing powder and Dazzling Diamonds glitter. I go through a lot of it. And there’s a lot on most surfaces in the studio, ahem.
(Is anyone else creeped out this season by those Elizabeth Taylor commercials for the White Diamonds perfume?)
I hope you took advantage of the Cyber Monday Stampin’ Up! specials and got the Expressions Thinlits Dies! I also hope this product will still be available after January 2, when the Holiday Catalog expires. It’s a must for Valentine’s Day! Tiny dots of Multipurpose Adhesive are sufficient to adhere the die cut to the vellum, and the vellum to the snowflakes. Doesn’t seem like enough, but (and how many times have I said this?) a little goes a long way!
- Festive Flurry Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Baked Brown Sugar 8-1/2″ X 11″ Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Red Glimmer Paper
- Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad
- Heat Tool
- Iridescent Ice Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Festive Flurry Framelits Dies
- Expressions Thinlits Dies