“Sponged Plaid” was our technique for November stamp camps. Using Grid Paper to mask and a Dauber to sponge the lines, it’s simple. Sure it would have been faster to use patterned paper, but then you’re limited to a particular color palette. This technique offers unlimited combinations!
A card by super stamper Diana Gibbs inspired this layout. I hope you can see the tiny dots of Dazzling Details at the intersections of the lines.
- More Merry Messages Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Versamark Pad
- Pistachio Pudding 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Silver Glimmer Paper — on sale through 12/2!
- Sponge Daubers
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies — on sale through 12/2!
- Silver 1/8″ Ribbon
- Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
- Heat Tool
- Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Dazzling Details
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Pool Party Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Whisper White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pool Party 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock