I don’t mind saying that I copy other people’s work — it’s what we do. I Copy and Share Everything, and notice that CASEing goes both ways. But I don’t think the concept of this card came from anyone else. If you think so, please let me know!
I was recalling the Watercolor Wash we used on this card, but wanted to use Shimmery White instead of Watercolor Paper. Of course, it’s totally different (and sort of unconventional for Christmas), but I like it!
Don’t think the card base here is Wisteria Wonder or the old Amethyst something-or-other; it’s really Smoky Slate.
- Magical Season Clear-Mount Stamp Set — 30% off now through December 2!
- Versamark Pad
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill
- Smoky Slate 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Subtles Core’dinations — 30% off now through December 2!
- Blushing Bride 8-1/2″ X 11″ Cardstock
- Silver Glimmer Paper — 30% off now through December 2!
- Big Shot Die-Cut Machine
- Beautifully Baroque Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Stampin’ Sanding Block
- Heat Tool
- Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder
- Aqua Painter
- Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies — 25% off now through December 2!
- Punch Pack
- Shimmery White 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Pink Pirouette 8-1/2X11 Card Stock
- Boho Blossoms Punch