- It creates totally customizable envelopes in up to 66 different sizes (not to mention a million different color and pattern options depending on the paper you want to use). Even tried-and-true envelope sizes will only take you moments to create; use this creativity-boosting tool to create anything from itty-bitty to long and skinny envelopes!
- It’s super easy to use. Does it look intimidating? Watch the following video to see how it all starts with one measurement — from there you just turn and score. Come try it out for yourself at Super Saturday next month — it’s part of our big door prize!
- It’s small and lightweight. It’s super portable and easy to store — small and light enough to bring anywhere.
- It even has a slick scoring tool, as well as a punch that lets you create rounded corners on your envelopes.
- It’s easy to keep it all together. The stylus storage compartment and two punches are designed into the tool so you don’t have a bunch of little pieces to keep track of (even the instructions are printed right on the tool so you won’t lose them!).
- The price is terrific. Only $19.95 for a tool that does so much!
- It will be in next year’s annual catalog, so it’s here to stay.
Now see it in action with this video from Stampin’ Up!: