Sweep away the mundane — your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside: All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pin-able projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Every month a new, surprise project kit will arrive at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, show off, and share with your friends and family — every month!
Of course, you want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we’ll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project — cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories — everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month — and shipping is included!
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You’ll need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on February 10th, we’ll send your kit around February 15th. If you sign up on February 11th, we’ll send your first kit around March 15th.) After that, there’s no need to sign up each month — your program is automatically renewed!
- There’s no commitment; you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at any time. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get It. Even if you’re an existing customer with an ID, you’ll be asked for your contact, shipping and payment information (and later you’ll assign a password to your Paper Pumpkin account). At the end of the process, you’ll be asked if you have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Please put Debra Burgin as your demonstrator if you don’t have another demo you work with. I’ll keep in touch with you with additional ideas related to your Paper Pumpkin monthly kit!
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting our online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift — a clear acrylic block that you’ll use with your kit stamp(s) each month!
Questions? We’ve Got Answers
Just visit the FAQ page on the Paper Pumpkin site to read more. And I’ll see you in the patch!