Here in my neck of the woods — north central Illinois — we’ve only just gotten the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. Yikes! It goes live a week from today! (Of course, one of the perks of being a demonstrator is getting it weeks ago!) What are you most excited about it? Here’s my list:
- The fab new Big Shot folders and Framelits (check out the tags on the bottom of page 23 — they’re from the Hearts a Flutter Framelits!)
- The Artisan Embellishments Kit (even the cards holding lace and ribbons are amazing!)
- Terrific kits for scrapping and the excellent Boutique Boxes Designer Printed Kit
- A new paper-piercing pack
- The Borders Scoring Plate
- And of course lots of great new stamps
With all this, is it any wonder that Stampin’ Addicts will have a blog hop featuring the Spring Catalog? It’s to be expected — and it starts tomorrow!
This weekend, from Friday December 28 through Sunday December 30, fourteen of us will be featuring brand-new stamp sets and products from the Spring Catalog. I’ll be showing off Just Thinking (page 21). It’s been fun challenging myself to create projects that really look unique using just one stamp. Well, pretty much just one stamp …
Beginning tomorrow, start here (or anywhere on the list you’ll find here) and follow the links to complete the loop. See you on the hop!