I’ll confess (again) that it’s a little challenging to know whether to upgrade your original My Digital Studio or buy the new MDS 2 version and install it. And it’s a little more than just that decision. Here’s what Stampin’ Up! says:
- Have the original My Digital Studio, but want to get the new 75 features? Upgrade to MDS 2.
- Already own a vast collection of digital downloads? Get MDS 2.
- Want our amazing software plus an instant collection of artwork? MDS 2+ is for you!
Here’s how we put the PLUS in MDS 2+. It includes the updated design program with
- 75 new features
- Over 1,840 stamps, Designer Series Paper patterns, embellishments, and punches
- Kits and templates galore
- 58 card stock colors
- Access to all of our exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors (even the retired ones)
- The ability to print photobooks, cards, calendars, and more
- Over 100 photo templates for easy scrapbooking
- And so much more!
Or, to put it another way:
My decision? Because I hadn’t bought many weekly downloads, it made sense for me to buy the entire MDS 2+ software. I had only a few duplicates.
Of course, if I had waited until the Online Extravaganza to decide, it would have been much easier. Half price — wow! Imagine all that functionality for just $39.95!
Remember that you you can test drive MDS 2 FREE for 30 days — you’ll just want to make your final decision before the sale ends on Wednesday, November 28.