Yes — a month early — we’re at the end of the Stampin’ Up! year tomorrow. I’ve been collecting spare change for 11 months for my June 1 new catalog purchase. And again this year I’m asking you to enter your guess in the Annual Great Coin Jar Contest! Just guess the amount of money in this quart jar (the same one I’ve used for years) and win a fabulous Stampin’ Up! prize. This year I’m giving away a set of NEW 2012-2014 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers — a $14.95 value! Here’s the jar:
And here are the rules:
- I’ll take the jar to the bank to be counted on Friday, June 1.
- The person who leaves me a comment on this post with a dollar amount guess closest to the actual amount wins. (Not an email, not a comment on tomorrow’s post — this post.)
- Only one guess per person.
- The contest closes at midnight CST Thursday (tomorrow!). That is, guesses after 12:01 a.m. on Friday will not be counted.
- You must be in the United States to win.
- In the event of a tie, my husband will randomly choose the winner.
- I’ll contact you for your mailing address on Friday and mail your prize (or hand deliver it).
To help with your guess, you might be interested in what the same jar looked like for previous contests: