It’s the end of the Stampin’ Up! year and time to enter your guess in the 3rd Annual Great Coin Jar Contest! It’s this simple: guess the amount of money in this quart jar and win a fabulous Stampin’ Up! prize. This year I’m giving away a hostess set from the current Summer Mini, Swirls & Curls Verses (your choice of clear- or wood-mount), and some assorted retiring ribbon. My assistant:
- I’ll take the jar to the bank to be counted on Friday.
- The person who leaves me a comment on this post with a dollar amount guess closest to the actual amount wins.
- Only one guess per person.
- The contest closes at midnight CST Thursday (tomorrow!). That is, guesses after 12:01 a.m. on Friday will not be counted.
- You must be in the United States to win.
- In the event of a tie, my husband will randomly choose the winner.
- I’ll contact you for your mailing address on Friday and mail your prize (or hand deliver it).
- The prize does not include the baby, and the prize has not been chewed on.