I was so excited to get a message from Holly & The Dog asking me to participate in the 2011 Flat Day Giveaway, for a couple of reasons:
- I love my country and I love the flag that represents it and
- I love to give away things!
Beginning at 9:00 a.m. Central today, June 14, you’ll find a parade of crafters eager to give things away — all related related to this holiday. You can find us all at Holly’s blog post, Flag Day Giveaway: Welcome and Get Ready to Enjoy! (That’s where clicking on the flag above will take you, too.)
Here’s what I’m giving away:
- 4 feet of red grosgrain ribbon
- 4 feet of red and white striped grosgrain ribbon
- Almost 4 feet of red ribbon with white polka dots
- 4 feet of white ribbon with red stitching
- Over 3 yards of 7/8″ navy organdy ribbon
- 12 large silver star brads
- 4 yards of elastic gold cord
- 4 yards of non-elastic silver cord
- 6 vellum metal-rimmed tags
- 8 clear 1″ square buttons
- 1 jar Champagne glass glitter
All products are retired or current Stampin’ Up! items.
How do you win?
- You must leave a comment for me on this post.
- You must comment before midnight (Central) on June 17
- I will randomly pick a comment to win
- I cannot ship internationally
Please play along!