A sugared strawberry for Mary

Debra Burgin Bday for SILDuring my burst of creative energy last week, I created this card for my SIL’s birthday in May.  I used the same stamp for her card last year, but I don’t think she keeps track of that sort of thing.

It all started with some scraps from this card.  Doesn’t take much, does it?

Stamp:  Tart & Tangy

Ink:  Stampin’ Write Markers (Old Olive, Poppy Parade) VersaMark

Paper:  Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Pack — In Color (Poppy Parade), Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Cherry Cobbler

Other:  Heat Tool and Stampin’ Emboss Powder (Iridescent Ice), Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Ovals Originals Die, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die, 1/2″ Stitched-Poly Ribbon (Pear Pizazz)

This entry was posted in Big Shot, Projects, Punches and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to A sugared strawberry for Mary

1. sue says:

I love it! The stripe with the rick-rack on top is fabulous and the colors make my mouth water. WD!

2. Shelley says:

So pretty! Love the way you layered the oval, scallop square and circles! The strips and rickrack are great together!

3. What a great card! Love all the interesting things you added to the border. So many touchable features!

So pretty! All of those different layers look just amazing together!

Lol, you must think of strawberries when you think of her 😉 Adorable card.

6. Even if she remembers, she won’t card. This is a pretty card! Great colors and love the layers of embossing and punches going across the card – such detail!

7. eek, she won’t carE 😉

That’s what I meant to say lol

8. Jen Timko says:

The border layer is amazing and I love the scallop square on the angle. Great card!

9. I love this! The layered punches, the rick rack, tulip die, et all are perfect.

10. Heidi Baks says:

You’re gonna give me a sweet tooth – LOL! Love how your layout draws attention to the main image.