A Bitty Birthday Box

Debra Burgin Birthday BittyAt Monday evening’s group meeting, our make-and-take project was this Bitty Box with pleated rosette.  It’s essentially the same box we made in camp this month, but with the snowflake and Antique Brad — the perfect touches.  This color combination (inspired by last week’s Stampin’ Celebration challenge) reminds me of a beautiful angora-blend pink vest I had many years ago that I wore with a winter-white wool skirt.  (And a blouse.)  Pink and white for winter:  love it!

Paper:  Blushing Bride, Hostess Designer Series Paper Pack (In Color), Whisper White

Other:  Bitty Box and Tasteful Trim dies, 2⅜” Scallop Circle Punch*, Northern Frost Decorative Strip Die, Antique Brad, Stampin’ Dimensionals

This entry was posted in Big Shot, Projects and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to A Bitty Birthday Box

1. sue says:

Lovely! I don’t know that I would remember that vest but I can imagine that the color would look very pretty on you. I agree that pastels and white are a fabulous winter color combination and after the Christmas red and green, quite restful and peaceful.

2. How pretty! Such a great way to decorate the box.

Super cute! I love the folds on the scallop circle, and that brad is great with it!

4. Shelley says:

The scallop flower almost looks like a snowflake too! I really like how you layered the scallop, snowflake and the brad.

5. This is so pretty!! I love all the little details you fit on this tiny box… the ric rac, the scallop medallion. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the SCIC!!!

6. Kandi says:

So lovely! Blushing Bride is the perfect winter pink.

7. Cindy E. says:

Beautiful! Every detail is perfect!

8. Heidi says:

Beautiful embellishments!

9. Joyce says:

Snowflakes, scalloped flower, AND vintage brad … all of my favorite things! I just love all the details in your project, so beautiful.

10. I love the snowflake and brad in the rosette–very nice.