Do you know the answers to these questions?
- What country grows bananas but does not import or export any?
- The plant bananas grow on is not a tree. It is actually classified as what?
- How and when were bananas introduced to the U.S.?
- Which country produces the most bananas?
- Where was the banana split invented?
That’s enough of that — now back to stamping! I teased you with a little peek of this last week, so here is the full card we’re doing in camps this month.
Stamps: Sock Monkey (p. 90)
Ink: Basic Brown, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Aqua Painter and Wonderful Watercolor Crayons, Big Shot, Scallop Circle Die, Circles #2 Die, 1¾” Circle Punch, Earth Element brad (Old Olive), SU! Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, Stampin’ Dimensionals