Congratulations to blog reader Julie — the winner of a free copy of Stampin’ Up!’s My Digital Studio! Your comment was randomly chosen by my husband this morning, just a few minutes ago. I’ll get this to you quickly!
If you’re thinking about jumping into digital paper crafting with MDS, remember that in just three weeks Sale-A-Bration begins, and the purchase of My Digital Studio will earn you free product!
What’s so great about My Digital Studio?
- Intuitive design for quick learning and easy use
- Portable—load it on your laptop and take it anywhere
- Pre-designed, customizable templates for easy project creation
- Mac and PC compatible
- Contains nearly 2,000 exclusive Stampin’ Up! product images including stamps, inks, Designer Series paper, card stock, punches, hardware, ribbon, and much more
- Digital content is true-to-size with customization available
- Supports video and audio files and web links
- Allows you to create CDs and DVDs of your audio and video-enhanced projects
- Includes a large selection of best-selling images and coordinating accessories
- All-new, exclusive images added regularly
- Perfect images available for seasonal or everyday projects
- Compatible with a variety of design applications
- Color matching for Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive colors, enabling you to create unique, multidimensional “hybrid” projects that combine traditional Stampin’ Up! products layered on top of digital creations
- Is simple to use—upload your projects to Stampin’ Up!’s Online Store, and our professional print services will have the finished (even bound!) products delivered to your door