April 1 brings two wonderful things: the new Occasions Mini Catalog and a new Stampin’ Up! promotion! Very simply, spend $40 on Occasions Mini Catalog products and choose any one item from the “Under $10” page (p. 208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog for FREE! And hostesses, when your workshop exceeds $150 in sales, you can choose another item on that page for FREE! A few details:
- The qualifying amount of $40 is before shipping/handling and tax.
- You receive one item on page 208 free for each $40 in product purchase.
- That’s any item on page 208 — including the two Mini Note Kits!
Here’s what you can look forward to in the new “mini,” but only through June 30:
- Corduroy buttons in Baja Breeze and Basic Gray — yum!
- “Walk in the Park” Designer Series Paper, with a coordinating stamp set and rub-ons
- The Scallop Oval Punch and a stamp set to fit!
- A new Bigz XL die for the Big Shot, with a coordinating stamp set (see a trend here?)
- The most charming little set called “Forest Friends,” perfect for children’s cards (in fact, you’ll see it at camp this month!)